"Previous President and Prime Minister of Timor-Leste, Xanana Gusmao visited the Tradeinvest EXPO in Dili, Timor-Leste"
At Water Jungle, beauty and diversity of nature is important to us therefore we bring the awareness of green space by creating many landscape. We are fully aware of how crucial a balanced Eco system to the community so we try to minimize the impact that may harm the surrounding community and plan tree as much we can.
Our commitment to nature is by delivering ecological aware development which can be seen in all aspect of our master plan:
- Providing green space to the community - Water Jungle is not just leisure destination, but also home to over 2,000 trees, 70% of land is covered with either greenness or water.
- Reusing water and minimizing water usage - We only lose about 3% of our water daily through operation. We also able to recapture and recycle water to be used for watering the entire City 8 by using micro irrigation system.
- Eco friendly packaging - All our shopping bags and food packaging are made from either a biodegradable or recycled material.
We are consistently working to minimize our impact on environment and will be engaging in any way to keep the place green.
Our customer’s safety is our number one priority at Water Jungle. We adhere to the strictest International safety standards and lifeguard provisions by leading company in Aquatic safety and and Management Risk from Asia. All of our lifeguards have to pass strenuous training, and are certificated via the International Lifeguard training program including Health Care Provider CPR/Emergency Oxygen Support, First Aid. In addition, our management has over 10 years of experience in water-park operations.
All of our rides and slides have also been manufactured to the highest quality by China slide manufacturing company who has supplied slides over 200 water-park worldwide in the past 20 years. Our structural, mechanical, civil and slide path engineering and technologist will continuously improving and testing the slides to ensure maximum safety as well as entertainment value for the rides.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Water Jungle will conduct bag checks at the entrance of the jungle to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the jungle
- Adhere to height and weight restrictions for guests' safety
- Ensure all safety gears are wore properly. Strictly follow the Ride Attendant's instruction to ensure safety at all times
- Follow the lifeguards' instructions at all times
- Sharp and protruding objects, loose items, umbrellas, eye-wear, bags, caps and cameras are not allowed on Rides
Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior and profanity is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Violators may be asked to leave the jungle without a refund.
Water Jungle strives to ensure that the common areas are smoke-free. For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is permitted oly in designated smoking areas.
FOOD & ALCOHOL
- Outside food and beverages - except those for infants or special medical needs - are not allowed into the jungle.
- Alcohol drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Food & drinks are readily available for purchase inside the jungle.
Wristbands are valid for a One time admission only. Re-admission is strictly not allowed.